In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as moderators of IssueHunt pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Moderators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Moderators have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, rewards, contributions, registerings and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
All participants in the community are expected to abide by Our Standards (described above). Any violations of our Code of Conduct are grounds for removal from the membership program.
This Code of Conduct applies both online and in public spaces when an individual is representing the community. Examples of representing a community include using an official e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of the community may be further defined and clarified by moderators.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project’s leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html